A trivia fact for you all, did you know list posts are one of the most popular themes on WordPress? Apparently so, people love reading list posts, creating their own and enjoy sharing answers to questions.
All a bit of fun, here are my answers.
1. Do you like the cold?
2. Favourite part of winter.
Hmm that’s a difficult one, happiness is a personal choice, easy as that!
3. Does it snow where you live?
Yes, I live in a country (UK) which experiences 4 completely defined seasons.
- Winter’s are very cold and guaranteed snowy weather, I’ll take pictures.
- Spring is milder often wet with broken sunshine.
- Summers can be very hot, this year I even saw a lady doing her Supermarket shopping wearing a bikini top!!
- Autumns are a mixture of the above, take your pick…but no bikinis!
4. Favourite clothing item during winter?
Hat gloves and scarf, I enjoy winter walks in the countryside but I can’t stand the cold.
5. Favourite winter memory?
Family Christmas’s of years gone by, the years pass and faces change in photographs taken around the dinner table, they used to be of my little brother and our Grandparents, now my brother’s not so little with two fine sons and mum and dad are the Grandparents………….life’s family cycle continues.
6. Favourite hot drink?
A cup of tea, whether summer or winter the British love their cups of tea, in fact we’re addicted.
7. Best winter book to read curled up in a blanket. (This is my favourite question)
Without question ‘A Christmas Carol’ by Charles Dickens, and I read his short ‘Ghost Story’ written in 3 Staves every Christmas without fail. Forget all those TV and Film adaptations, especially The Muppet one!!!!! Charles novel is a truly wonderful story which I heartily recommend and darker than you’d imagine, it’ll take but hours.
8. Best winter movie to watch?
Frank Capra’s ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’, I watch on my own out of sheer embarrassment simply because I can guarantee by the end I will be in floods of tears….and I’m not joking!
9. Do you do any winter sports?
Pub games, does that count?
10. Favourite Christmas/Holiday/New year tradition?
Being part of a family Christmas.